NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

My Bond with the Himalayan Kingdom - Bhutan

My Bond with the Himalayan Kingdom - Bhutan
WHAT A STRANGE COINCIDENCE!

O Lord, You are so merciful! You responded to my cry so compassionately and so amazingly! O Divine Master, grant that I become worthy of your mercy. It all happened on 28th and 29th September 2015. Nostalgic for my Himalayan home, BHUTAN, on Monday 28th September I went to visit Phuentsholing (a Bhutanese commercial town bordering India) along with my son, Babu. I spent about four hours savouring the nectar of the beauty, sublimity, serenity and divinity of the Dragon land, and got intoxicated by an wordless ecstatic joy. We visited the Phuentsholing vegetable market and purchased some Bhutanese indigeneous vegetables and other eatables because my intuition directed me to prepare and enjoy Bhutanese menu the next day. I was excited to be able to relish the taste of Bhutanese dishes at my Indian home, especially Emadatse.  I met some of my old Bhutanese friends in the town, exchanged hugs and had photographs.
On the eve of departure at around 4.00 PM, I broke down into tears and shared with my son: “Babu, when I come to Bhutan, I don’t feel like going back home. If I could die on this holy Himalayan soil, my soul would rest at eternal peace and supreme bliss.” As I started my journey back home, my thirst and hunger for the Bhutanese love grew unbearable and irresistible. I felt so desperate and restless.


But it seems the almighty Lord was watching me secretly and hearing me quietly and kindly! I was astounded at the strange happening at my broken condition. As soon as I reached home at 7.00 PM, to my utter surprise, I received a LOVE LADDEN voice from Bhutan.  Though the voice was unrecognizable, I was flooded with joy and excitement. After a puzzle game over the mobile phone for about ten minutes, the Bhutanese humourist friend revealed his identity. He said, ‘I am Jangchhu Tenzin, your humour chutney in your daily menu of your Chukha life. I am travelling to Thimphu tomorrow. I want to meet you.” O God, What a miracle! By the stream of holy love and good will message I was overwhelmed and carried away. I thought it was a hallucination and became speechless for a few seconds. But my inner voice assured me that it truly the voice of my sweet friend, Jangchhu. The next day as Lord planned to provide comfort and solace to my burning heart, Jangchhu Tenzin along with his two friends visited me at my school then at my home. We had a wonderful time. Together we ate Bhutanese delicacies cooked by my wife at our Indian home. I felt divinized by the gracious visit of my Bhutanese friend who was sent by God as His representative in my need and desperation. In about three to four hours I had a heavenly recuperation and restoration in the company of my Bhutanese brothers. I felt rejuvenated and revitalized. Such a miraculous coincidence can only happen by the will of the Supreme Father. And such is the power of passion and earnestness. God always responds to our genuine cry and call. But “God’s delay is not His denial” as Mahatma Gandhi said. 

Plase feel free to share your thoughts, and let's foster a positive and engaging community together. Note: Kindly refrain from spamming or posting inappropriate messages. Such behavior may be traced through your IP address, leading to potential legal consequences.

0 Comments