NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

A FANTASTIC GIFT FOR A MOTHER

A FANTASTIC GIFT FOR A MOTHER

O Lord, what a blissful sight! Yonten Thinley smiles! The accident victim of 29th June 2016 at Madarihat, is bounced back to his healthy and holy life. What a wonderful gift you have bestowed upon the holy man! Myriads of prostrations before you, Father. I could learn you are always there to extend your healing touch when your children fall helpless. What can be a greater joy for me to see the monk radiating rays of his smile at me from the seat of his brother’s car, who was just a month ago lying in Alipurduar Hospital in a critical condition smeared with blood and crippled with multiple injuries.
For the holy man, the foreign land, India, became like his motherland and the strangers in the hospital became like his brothers and sisters who rendered all necessary support and services to the victim. O the Omnipotent, this we call your miracle. You create situations to bring us together and to be for each other transcending our narrow barriers.

Exactly after a month since the accident, today Yonten Thinley travels back to the lap of his biological mother in Pemagatshel, Eastern Bhutan, in perfect health and happiness. O the Divine Master, what can be a greater gift from you for a mother who gets her child back in happy and healthy state who was nearly snatched by the cruel hands of Yamraj. Sunday, 31st July 2016 is another unforgettable day in my life. As you planned and willed for me to meet the holy man on his way back home, I took early bath and made myself clean and fresh. At around 6.30 A.M. as soon as I switched on my mobile Chanda’s voice came,” Sir, we are going back home. We want to meet you for sometime on the highway.” As I shared the matter with my wife, she wanted to prepare breakfast for them. But Chanda declined for lack of time. Accordingly Babu, my son, and I rushed to the highway, Ghoramara. In about 15 minutes Chanda’s vehicle appeared. Chanda was driving and his brother, monk Yonten Thinley, was sitting beside him. As the vehicle slowed down, about twenty metres away from us, I could see the holy face of Yonten Thinley and his hand waving at us, but today it is a different face, not the pitiable face of 29th June, it is a lively, healthful and radiant face. I felt dazzled by his smile. The car stopped. Chanda and the victim victor descended from the car. They were accompanied by Chanda’s sister and his brother in-law, Mr. Zangla, in another car. We all were in superb mood. We hugged each other. We felt your supreme touch. We exchanged our blissful feelings, thoughts and experiences for about half an hour. The most striking and thriving utterance Chanda voiced was:” Sir, I am taking a gift for my mother.” What a brilliant wealth in Chanda’s simple and humble statement!



O the Supreme Father, I have learned that when we give our loving hand to heal someone, you transmit your power through our hand and recuperate the victim. Now I am more affirmed than ever before that every one of us can recuperate, restore, alter, elevate and rehabilitate each other by the touch of our loftiest love. Mother Teresa healed many simply by her divine touch, and so can we. In the hospital, I stroked my hand over the accident victim’s face and body with a deep feeling and passion that through my little hand God’s healing power was transmitting to the monk’s body, and through my intuition I heard your affirmation that the victim would be alright. And it became true. He had a magical recovery. O the mightiest ocean of love, may you enrich us with more love and teach us how to love each other transcending the barriers of our narrow domestic walls! O Father, of all the beautiful things you have given to human beings, the smile is the sweetest of all. May you eliminate all human miseries and give them strength to illumine the world with your gift of smile. We want to smile! We want to smile! We want to smile!







Plase feel free to share your thoughts, and let's foster a positive and engaging community together. Note: Kindly refrain from spamming or posting inappropriate messages. Such behavior may be traced through your IP address, leading to potential legal consequences.

0 Comments