NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

WOMEN - THE BEST MANIFESTATION OF NATURE

WOMEN - THE BEST MANIFESTATION OF NATURE
In response to: 

A WEAVER AND HER WEAVE

http://www.gyembonamgyal.blogspot.in/2015/12/a-weaver-and-her-weave.html

Gyembo Namgyal  sir, my words are too weak to express the beauty and sublimity of your thoughts, philosophies, feelings and expressions. I can see you are soaring at an amazing speed by virtue of your love and attachment towards reading, writing and Mother Nature. To me, you are an epitome of the truth: The first and foremost condition to become a good writer is to be a good human being. I always feel elated and motivated to recollect your sublime values and humanity that you practice in your living. You know how deeply I have been inclined towards you since the day I met you for the first time at Nangkor.
It is all because I was blessed to discover a noble human being in you without material prosperity and any hankering for material wealth. I will never forget how earnestly and conscientiously you chased after me to Pemagatshel  Zero point to refund my money on my final departure which I was leaving behind when the world is full of people who are greedy and busy in grabbing others’ money. I was astounded to see the rich library and the highly civilized toilet in your humble house when I visited your house for the first time. I always shared with my students in the classrooms about the great education and civilization that I had witnessed and experienced in your house. The greatest Indian philosopher Dr. Radhakrishnan said: Civilization is not built by machines but by human values. I remember the late world renowned scientist, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.  He did not possess a T.V, a refrigerator, a car, or even a house but had a huge collection of books. Sir, since you are a Nature lover I want you to strive to elevate the men’s eyes towards women through your write ups. In my eyes and mind, Mother Nature has manifested herself the best and most in women. That’s why perhaps Dr. Radhakshnan said: God could not go everywhere, so women have been sent. I felt ecstatic by your poem about the weaving woman. During my eleven years as a matron in Nangkor HSS girls’ hostel, I saw all the living goddesses of the heaven and earth in our girls. My heavenly daughters have transformed me into a new man. I owe so much to them and the Royal Govt. of Bhutan. A week ago I wailed when a forty year old woman was raped and killed by a group of drunk young boys. It is true that behind every successful man, there is a woman. I have firm belief that man will see new light in life when women are treated with honour and dignity. Every woman is an OASIS in the life of man. Unfortunately, men are not able to realize the divinity that lies within humanity. According to Mahatma Gandhi, if man is superior to woman, it is only in their brutality. Like you, I am also a Nature worshipper but to me, women forms the best part of Nature. If you agree with me I fervently request you to awaken men about women’s divine status. Man will enjoy perfect peace and serenity of life only when women’s tears come to a halt. To me, one of the causes of the gravity and frequency of natural calamities which is alarmingly rising is women’s tears. I hope one day Science will reveal that truth.

Kindly refrain from spamming or posting inappropriate messages, as such behavior may be traced through your IP address, leading to potential legal consequences. We value constructive and respectful comments. Feel free to share your thoughts, and let's foster a positive and engaging community together.

0 Comments