NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

Shower of Good will from Bhutan

Shower of Good will from Bhutan
Dear Madam Yangki Dem and Tshewang Sir,

First of all, I bow to you both because I felt God’s visit and presence at my humble house through your gracious visit on Sunday, the 31st January 2016. It will remain an unforgettable and auspicious day to me because the way you honoured my 92-year old father through offering khaddar and the priceless gift was the most spectacular view in my entire life. This has become another great prize for me from the Royal Kingdom of Bhutan. Thank you for your good will gestures. Please pray that my father can live happily and die majestically. Thank you for your educative and enlightening letter after the visit.
It is one of the greatest letters I have ever received for its content. You both are indeed role model Bhutanese citizens, true teachers, ideal parents, exemplary couple and fine human beings. I am proud of you. My father commented: “I love the Bhutanese because they are simple and humble.” According to Mahatma Gandhi, when we are on a foreign land we represent our own country. If we are good, our country becomes good in the eyes of the foreigners. If we are bad, our country becomes bad.” Congratulations! You have presented a wonderful image of Bhutan in the eyes and mind of my old father who has never been to Bhutan. Many Bhutanese friends have visited us. From their behavior and from my transformed character, my father has developed a very high impression of Bhutan and the Bhutanese.

Madam Yangki, from my observation of your divine qualities, I understand why Lord Ramakrishna had worshipped His wife and was successful to invoke the Universal Mother in her. In line with Swami Vivekananda, I strongly believe that every woman is a living embodiment of the Universal Mother. I have seen maximum manifestation of divinity in women in Bhutan. I believe men will be able to see new light in life when women are treated with honour and dignity. From my experience as Matron for eleven years at Nangkor Higher Secondary School, I have learned the truth that women are far superior to men in their virtues, humanity, sublimity and divinity as Mahatma Gandhi expressed. The secret behind the success and happiness of your children and the family imparts me great education. It is all because of your virtuous and value-laden living style. As spouse both of your unflagging support and care to each other is commendable. Happy, Healthy, holy and harmonious relationship between parents create heaven for the children. From my experience I have learned that the divine love between couples is a great tonic and nourishment for all children. Children suffer and wither when they see the parents’ relationship strained and embittered. A philosopher said: “ The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother, and the most important thing a mother can do for her children is to love their father.” Jonas Salk said: “Good parents give their children Roots and Wings. Roots to know where home is, Wings to fly away and exercise what’s been taught to them.”

Sir and Madam, I am passionate to share with you that the present Bhutanese English curriculum is fantastic. Because of my experience of teaching English in Bhutanese education system, I have been blessed to gain firm foothold in my hometown. I am optimistic that by the wealth of Bhutanese English I will be able to serve my motherland to a good extent. I feel in the modern world English is a strong pillar of success in all fields of life. I thank God for sending me to Bhutan. I wish and pray that the present English curriculum in Bhutan is implemented more effectively.

That’s all for today. May God guide you at every step of your life to live a righteous and virtuous life and relish the elixir of this crown human life! Palden Drukpa Gyalo!

With profound love and respects,

Yours sincerely,

Santosh Chowdhury

Plase feel free to share your thoughts, and let's foster a positive and engaging community together. Note: Kindly refrain from spamming or posting inappropriate messages. Such behavior may be traced through your IP address, leading to potential legal consequences.

0 Comments