NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

FRUITS OF PRAYER, PASSION AND HUNGER FOR GOODNESS! (A CHAIN OF MIRACLES)

FRUITS OF PRAYER, PASSION AND HUNGER FOR GOODNESS!  (A CHAIN OF MIRACLES)
O Divine Master, I beg You to grant me pardon for my ungratefulness due to my ignorance. Though many a time I despaired and lost faith upon You and tended to ignore and forget You for some of the failures and setbacks of my dreams, when I reflect back upon the realities of my life I find many of my desperate prayers and passions been incredibly answered by You.  O Lord, I am wordless to express my feelings and emotion for Your astounding game. From today boastfully, I can say “Yes” I have seen God.
I have realized the truth of Mother Teresa’s words that You make Yourself the hungry one – the naked one – the homeless one – the sick one – the one in prison – the lonely one – the unwanted one. Feeling responsible to share the truth of your omnipresence and omnipotence with my brothers and sisters everywhere may I reveal your mysterious play with me. It was Monday, 11th April 2016. Like all other days, I woke up at the divine hours of dawn. After my prayer as my usual routine, I sat in my library room and got ready to start my reading. It was around 4.00 A.M. The light in my room was on. There was pin drop silence and solitude around me as everybody in the neighborhood was asleep. I kept my door wide open to have the soothing and divine touch of the Mother air’s loving hand. But to my utter shock, You approached at my door almost naked and miserable, and wailed: “MASTERMASAI (MASTERJI), GIVE ME SOME RICE. I AM HUNGRY.” I was shuddered at Your sight and voice. I felt like screaming. I was not able to believe my eyes and ears. However, blessed by You, I plucked courage to have a closer look and closer voice of You.  After about five minutes’ interaction, Mother Teresa and Tagore’s words echoed in my ears and heart and I realized You were none but the Supreme Father in the form of a beggar. Then remembering Tagore’s voice in the Gitanjali, I felt I was going to have a good time ahead. Thus without any second thought from my wallet I took out an Indian currency note of Rs. one hundred and handed to you. You exclaimed: “A hundred! A hundred!” and disappeared from my sight. I went on pondering about the incident. I felt assured that something good was going to happen.”Wonderful! Wonderful! Really You are the Master of miracle. In the middle of the day the alms of the hundred rupees returned to me multifold through a magical situation. Now I know I was lucky to be able to recognize You. But I regret not to have given You all my money emptying my bag. O the Almighty, I feel assured You have ushered in a new era in my life!   

Plase feel free to share your thoughts, and let's foster a positive and engaging community together. Note: Kindly refrain from spamming or posting inappropriate messages. Such behavior may be traced through your IP address, leading to potential legal consequences.

0 Comments