NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

MAGIC OF SPIRITUAL BELIEF

MAGIC OF SPIRITUAL BELIEF
Reverend Robert Schuller said: “All material things and ideas have their spiritual counterpart.” Tanuja’s towering success has testified the above truth. She ranked fourth in the merit list of the top ten performers of the whole West Bengal among about twelve lakh students in the last Secondary Examination of West Bengal Board. Her success has been recognized and celebrated by the mass. Search and exploration reveals that besides other advantages, Tanuja’s strong spiritual instinct and inclination propelled her to the glory.



Tanuja believes the eight Bhutanese lucky signs acted as a spiritual force behind her astounding victory. To her, the lucky signs are symbols of fortune. Last year every time before going for her exams, she visited my little room and bowed to the lucky signs on my wall and other spiritual symbols to offer her obeisance and seek blessing for her exams. I was thrilled by her devotion to the spirituality.  I felt assured that she was going to produce extraordinary result and made prediction accordingly. Tanuja visited Chukha, Bhutan, in November 2014 along with her parents. She feels, “Bhutan is a shining symbol of spiritual light. She was so much thrilled to see the clean and green environment of the kingdom. About the Wangchu Middle Secondary School she opined: “It is not only a school but also something greater than that.” Shocked about my resignation from my service and departure from Bhutan she expressed: “How could Santosh sir leave such a heavenly place!” When I asked her about her feeling of the lucky signs she answered: “When I look at the signs I feel the touch of the kingdom’s pristine wind on my body and mind and feel energized and sublimated.” She has developed attachment to my humble reading room as she feels a touch of some spiritual aura in the room. She occasionally comes to the room for her study. She says she feels good to study in the room. Due to her devotion to spirituality and inclination to us, I feel more responsible to live an exemplary life so that she feels more motivated and ignited to rise higher in life. I said to my wife: “As the child has chosen us as her source of inspiration, we have to refine and promote our living style further to be worthy of her adoration and devotion. From my long experience and close contact with the students as a teacher, matron, counsellor, health service provider, librarian and students’ support service coordinator in Bhutan, I have learned that children always observe the senior citizens and want to learn good practices and principles from us. So I have always wanted my wife to make my house a dynamo of values, virtues and divinity for the students to go back inspired and elevated after their visit to our house. And she rendered that sacred service selflessly and untiringly in the houses I lived in Bhutan-- Upper Terrace-Chukha, Girls Hostel- Nangkor HS School and Tsebar village. Now she is devoting herself to build an igniting and enlightening home for Tanuja and other Indian students. O Lord, may every student soar and shine, and radiate rays of hope and strength for the entire globe by virtue of my wife’s devoted and dedicated services to them! In reply to my question to Tanuja whether she would love to visit Bhutan again, she answered:” I would love to visit Bhutan more than a thousand times.” Overwhelmed with joy by the natural beauty of Bhutan innocent Tanuja shared with her mother: “ When I grow up, I want to live and work in Bhutan at least for a few years.” O Lord, may you manifest your glory through the life and work of Tanuja so that Mother India bless her with an opportunity to serve and live there at least for sometime as an Indian Ambassador!”May my Little Buddhas thrive and triumph!        

Plase feel free to share your thoughts, and let's foster a positive and engaging community together. Note: Kindly refrain from spamming or posting inappropriate messages. Such behavior may be traced through your IP address, leading to potential legal consequences.

0 Comments