NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

“BHUTAN – MY LIGHT TO THE ROYAL ROAD”

“BHUTAN – MY LIGHT TO THE ROYAL ROAD”

(Request my students to contribute to my Late father’s dream book. 

Kindly share my request with your friends)



My dear students,

Inspired by my changes during my stay in Bhutan my late father asked me to write a book on my experiences in the kingdom, as a service to mankind. Towards that goal, I am writing his dream-book entitled: BHUTAN – MY LIGHT TO THE ROYAL ROAD. I request your participation in the book, especially about my wife’s role and support in my teaching career as you saw.

Some of you might be remembering that in 1995 at Tsebar Primary School Class PP and Class One used to go empty and unengaged for shortage of teachers. Pained for those children, and to support the school, I proposed to the Headmaster, Mr. Sonam Tobgye, offering my wife’s volunteer service to look after the classes. My wise Headmaster granted the proposal. My wife was happy to perform the sacred job. Thus, she looked after those children for several months though she was then nil in English speaking. But those angels became her English teacher. By the goodwill and guidance of the Headmaster and by virtue of the children’s love, she improved her English speaking dramatically. May be after about six months, on the recommendation of Headmaster Sir, she was appointed as a temporary teacher by the Dzongkhag Administration.

At Nangkor H. S. School, in addition to my teaching, I was blessed to be entrusted to serve you (students) and the school as Librarian (1997 & 98 ), Health service provider, Counsellor, Home Science Club Coordinator and Matron to look after the Girls’ Hostel for eleven years. And you children saw how she supported me in the discharge of my duties at Nangkor.

Though Wangchu Middle Secondary School was a day school and as a housewife she was away from the school, yet her support to me in different ways in serving you and the school might have had been noticed by some of you.

In a nutshell, I want to say she was my main pillar behind what I did in Bhutan and the transformation that took place in me. My life in Bhutan was purely a spiritual journey. I am sharing about the journey in the book.

So, if you want to write something about your experiences with us for the book, you can.

God bless you all.

Yours lovingly,



Santosh Chowdhury (apchi sir)

My email ID: apchisir@gmail.com       


Plase feel free to share your thoughts, and let's foster a positive and engaging community together. Note: Kindly refrain from spamming or posting inappropriate messages. Such behavior may be traced through your IP address, leading to potential legal consequences.

1 Comments

  1. We are awaiting for entertainment.... Pankaj.

    ReplyDelete