NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

Indo-Bhutan Light at International Seminar

Indo-Bhutan Light at International Seminar


Role models are torch bearers for radiating light of fresh hopes, strength and stimulation, and people feel electrified in their presence. Mr. H.B Viswa, Ex-Education Officer, Bhutan, is such a personality, who left a lasting impression behind in the minds of hundreds at an International Seminar at Saheed Kshudiram College of my hometown, Kamakhyaguri, Alipurduar district, West Bengal, on October 12 and 13, 2023.

To the tremendous seminar organized by the college, luminaries from different parts of India, Bangladesh and Bhutan were invited. I was marvelled to see the grandeur and splendour of the seminar and the honour and dignity the guests received. More interesting was that our Bhutanese guest, Mr H.B Viswa, happened to be the focus of attention to the entire august audience, who was offered the highest degree of importance and respect by all. Everyone felt magnetised with the nobility and sublimity of his personality. He personified the beauty of the tiny Kingdom splendidly. I was thrilled to see his sacred seat in the hearts of all. Dozens rushed to him to have selfies. Unable to resist my emotion, I whispered, “Sir, people become heroes at the young age, but you have become a hero at the old age. What a miracle!”

The highest standard of hospitality and the multifaceted dignity of the seminar revealed the towering standard of the college and the beauty of the college family and above all our lovely people. I felt so much ignited and elevated to have been a part of this grand seminar that I went to the extent of offering my pranam to the college, the college family, and the guests for the shining light of divinity in all. I also took pride to share with the audience that our Bhutanese guest was my D.E.O in 1989, who supported, guided, protected, nurtured, and nourished me like a parent when I was a new, raw teacher in a remote school of Bhutan.

Thank you, my devas, and devis of Saheed Kshudiram College for the glorious occasion and honour.

Here are a few glimpses of the seminar.   





Plase feel free to share your thoughts, and let's foster a positive and engaging community together. Note: Kindly refrain from spamming or posting inappropriate messages. Such behavior may be traced through your IP address, leading to potential legal consequences.

0 Comments