NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

Gratitude to Muraliganj High School

Gratitude to Muraliganj High School


      
To
Mr Samsul Alam 
Headmaster
Muraliganj High School (H.S.)
Siliguri (West Bengal)
Subject: Gratitude to Muraliganj High School

Beloved Principal Sir,
 
Through this humble letter, I am pouring my passionate heart to express my feelings, experiences and thoughts about you, your school family and the grandeur of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations.

I cannot thank you enough for brightening my path by providing the golden opportunity to attend the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of your internationally renowned school as a guest. I have been awe-inspired by your magnificent school and the celebrations. The honour and hospitality you bestowed upon us will remain unforgettable. I went to your program as a guest of 67 but returned with the spirit of a lad of 16. I firmly believe that hundreds of your national and international guests and spectators went back ignited, electrified and enlightened. I have seen the holiest beauty of our motherland – Unity in Diversity, through the whole program of the two days. Our septuagenarian Bhutanese guest of honour, Mr. H.B Vishwa, too was spell bound by the grand beauty of your school and the school culture. Sir has expressed his earnest desire to visit the school again in order to meet you, your staff and the students informally. You have kindled a new light of zeal and joy, hopes and aspirations, dream and drive in everyone through the school and the celebrations.
 
I was wonderstruck at how a rural Bengali medium school of West Bengal Government could rise to such loftiness. The school has become known to the world communities in a short span of 25 years. As I felt and observed through the celestial ambience of your school and the milestone celebration, I can confidently say that God is trying to manifest His glories through your magnetic leadership, unstinted support of your staff members, your angelic children and the towering school at large.

Curious of your astounding achievements, I discovered in my search of the secrets, some sparkling petals of Mother Teresa, Nandalal Bose, Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, A.P.J Abdul Kalam and Mani Bhowmik in you. You possess many of their traits, talents, values and virtues that have shaped you into a charismatic personality. Your attitude is your altitude. You have proven, “Attitude is everything”.

“Dream can break down prison walls.” You have become an epitome of this popular adage of breaking barriers and uniting people. Your two-day program of the Silver Jubilee Celebrations spoke volumes to me about you, your staff and your students.  

I wish and pray that every leader and policy maker and every teacher and learner from the lowest to the highest level visit this cosmic light (Muraliganj High School). Once again, I thank you and everyone else associated with this paradise of learning and the milestone celebrations.        

With prayers and best wishes,

Santosh Chowdhury
Ex-Teacher
Royal Govt. of Bhutan







Esteemed Guests, We cordially invite your thoughtful and constructive engagement. Note: All comments are reviewed before publication to uphold the dignity of the platform.

0 Comments