NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

HAPPY LOSAR

HAPPY LOSAR
HAPPY LOSAR to you all---my Bhutanese parents, dear brothers and sisters, friends and my Little Buddhas(students)! May Lord bestow upon you plenty and bounty of health and happiness, peace and prosperity and supreme bliss! My salutations to the elders and heartiest hug to the rest. To me, you all are buddhas on the Buddhist land.Thank you Bhutan and the Bhutanese for showering the rain of your good will upon me.Bhutan will continue to remain my Bodh Gaya.
I do not want to look for a better place on this planet. Please let me know if I can give my humble hand in the service of your well being.Cooch Behar, Alipurduar and Barobisa are my areas. I want to give my service to you in these places if you need. GOOD LUCK! 

Plase feel free to share your thoughts, and let's foster a positive and engaging community together. Note: Kindly refrain from spamming or posting inappropriate messages. Such behavior may be traced through your IP address, leading to potential legal consequences.

0 Comments