NDY5-NjA2-Nzgx-MjQ1-MzM5-NjE1?bWVn-YWxp-bms=

A TRIBUTE TO INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY

A TRIBUTE TO INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY

ELIXIR OF EAGLE REBIRTH TRAINING 

( A TRIBUTE TO INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY)

MY DEAR MOTHER,
First of all I offer my myriads of pranams to you and my revered father to have carried me into this beautiful world. Today on this fourth day of our Eagle Rebirth Training ( 29.12. 2017) at Khalishamari organized and facilitated by Mind Scientist Revered Matindra Debnath , awakened and vibrant, I am passionate to express my new feelings and emotions. As in my school days on many occasions excited I used to rush to you for pouring out my school experiences which you had heard patiently, earnestly and lovingly, and thus nurtured my growth, today again after a gap of about forty years during which I did not have the inner sight to see your continuity and eternity through our numberless mothers, sisters and daughters, I turn to you to express myself. With my renewed mind and eyes through the training I have discovered that you have not departed from me but just transmuted yourself into greater identity through your merger with all women. I remember during my college days when I used to visit home, you had a lot of painful as well as joyful stories to share with me as I had mine, and we both felt renewed and rehabilitated after our heartiest sharing. Now as your reborn child I want to nourish myself further through sharing my heartiest thoughts and feelings.

Due to the layer or my ignorance for so many years I lamented to have lost you, your loving touch and  your heavenly company , and for not being able to   serve you as your son. But with my rebirth in the Eagle training now I see you my dear mother everywhere around me and experience your ecstatic presence through the presence of all mothers, all women, all daughters, even my wife. At the midnight of our final day of the Eagle training on 31 December when 2017 and 2018 stood face to face to greet each other and to usher in a new era in our life, I was overwhelmed with supreme joy when several mothers extended their loving divine arms towards me as a gesture of their love and good will upon hearing my humble feedback of the training. Dear mother, earnestly and honestly speaking, through the multiple hands of the mothers I could only see the multiplied manifestations of your hands and felt your sacred touch. Now I know you as my Cosmic Mother- endless, eternal and all pervading.

Dear mother, I am awakened that the services that I was entrusted to render to hundreds of Himalayan daughters for eleven years as the matron at Nangkor Higher Secondary School, Pemagatshel, East Bhutan, were actually my services and devotion to you – a great privilege granted by the almighty through my Principals. Now I realize all the Himalayan daughters were your sacred manifestations. With my new realization I am glad that I could devote myself heart and soul to your sacred services in the Himalayan kingdom.

Mother, I am so sorry that in spite of having the eyes I have been blind to see your splendor which you have radiated through my wife, and for being ignorant and ungrateful to feel the touch of your sacred love and selfless services through her tireless support to me. However, today on this auspicious and enlightening moment I pledge to start loving and honouring her selflessly, sacredly as she is your manifestation.  I have learned though we have been married for 28 years my love towards her was selfish and defiled. Mother, please bless me that henceforward I receive her services with profound gratitude.

The streams and stories of your sacred touch, care and concern for me through numerous mothers and daughters are endless and wordless. I had experienced the radiation of your compassion through Mrs. Tshering Wangmo, wife of Mr. Ugyen Needup, Chukha Hydro Power Corporation, Bhutan, when in my sickness coupled with different kinds of hardships in 2011, empathetic she ran from pillar to post and turned every stone together with her husband for my treatment and recuperation by the best surgeon of Bhutan, Dr. Lotey.

Mother, I bow to all women of every land for they are your manifestations!  Your smile is always my healing tonic and light of my life, and your tears are my toxins and slow killing poison. Your happiness is my heaven. May God grant you divine health, divine happiness and divine life!

Your loving son,
Santosh

Plase feel free to share your thoughts, and let's foster a positive and engaging community together. Note: Kindly refrain from spamming or posting inappropriate messages. Such behavior may be traced through your IP address, leading to potential legal consequences.

1 Comments

  1. Beautifully expressed dear Santosh Sir. I have enjoyed reading it. Keep writing. Happy Women's Day to you and madam. Enjoy the day. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete